Most of us aren’t natural salespeople, and maybe we don’t want to be. But we do all need to be able to sell ourselves and our ideas to someone ... at some point. Whether it’s getting buy-in from your boss, convincing colleagues or negotiating with a vendor, being able to move people to your way of thinking in a likable, repeatable, sincere way is key to your success.
Persuasive Communication: Building Trust and Influence is an innovative Webinar that gives you a new way of looking at and refining your persuasiveness. We can’t make you more influential. But in just one hour, we can introduce you to the concepts and techniques that will help you build your powers of persuasion. Don’t let your good ideas and stellar credentials falter. Sign up now and begin building persuasive communication skills you’ll use forever.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the difference between aggressive and assertive or persuasive communication
- Techniques that will help you establish your credibility
- How to adjust your communication style by “reading” the other person
- A step-by-step action plan for organizing your thoughts in an instant
- How master negotiators can find common ground, compromise and consensus even when both sides seem hopelessly deadlocked
- How to make sure body language doesn’t send the wrong message
- Capture your listener’s attention, build rapport and move listeners to action using the Motivated Sequence
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.