Customers today have greater demands and higher expectations than ever.No wonder you sometimes feel overwhelmed at the daunting task of providing truly excellent customer service all the time. Ready to learn new skills? Do an attitude makeover? Get a dose of inspiration? This new webinar will not only boost your day-to-day effectiveness — it will give you a tremendous edge when it comes to giving the superstar performance your customers and organization expect.
Angry, irrational, upset and abrasive customers — bring them on!
With the techniques you’ll learn here for keeping customers super-satisfied, you’ll welcome challenging personalities — it’s your chance to blow your horn and get recognized for the vital asset you are to your company. Learn how to create the kind of service persona that puts customers at ease, earns their trust and makes them feel good — whether on the phone or face-to-face. Enroll now in this webinar, discover how to ramp up your performance to superstar level — and start enjoying your job a whole lot more.
Take a Glimpse at Your Agenda:
- How to make an immediate good first impression
- How to make your voice sound as friendly as a smile
- What words and actions signal a “ready to help” attitude that makes customers feel good
- What specific words and phrases make customers trust and like you
- How you say it is just as important as what you say — how to hear yourself as others hear you
- How to deal with unhappy, irrational, angry and upset customers
- How to spot opportunities for turning complaining customers into lifetime customers
- How to increase sales and profitability through good customer service
- How to wind up every customer transaction on a positive note
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.