If you’re like most businesspeople, checking and sending email eats up 20-25 percent of each day. You breeze through on autopilot ... unknowingly committing the latest email blunders.
The rules for professional email have evolved. What could you do better or differently to help cut clutter in your message or make you look more professional when your latest masterpiece (full of exclamation points and smilies) is forwarded up the food chain?
Learn powerful communication techniques in Communicating Through Email: Top 10 Dos and Don’ts, a special one-hour Webinar. Ensure every email comes across as clear, concise, polished and professional!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of a clear, concise and specific subject line
- When to use capitalization, abbreviations and “smilies”—and when to avoid them
- Know when to send an email—and when it’s time to pick up the phone or schedule a face-to-face meeting
- Eliminate wordiness that obscures your message
- How long is too long for an email?
- Check your tone: Is the tone you intend the tone your reader will hear?
- The essential checklist you NEED to review before you hit “send”!
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.