When your organization has a job opening and you can’t find the right candidate, it’s frustrating. It can also disrupt growth ... and overload and hurt the morale of existing workers.
You’re not alone if you’re having an increasingly tough time filling open positions. Recruiting has changed. And talent shortages and low unemployment rates have made hiring a top challenge for businesses everywhere.
But high-quality candidates are out there! It’s a matter of finding them and steering them your way. Our latest HR Webinar can help you do just that. From referral programs to social media to the content of your job postings—we’ll show you best practices! Sign up today and join us as we explore this complex and vital topic.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Add video to each step of your recruiting campaigns to stimulate interest
- Mastermind an employee referral program that speeds hiring, saves money and gains dedicated performers
- LinkedIn® ... Twitter® ... Snapchat® ... Facebook® ... Instagram® ... how to make the most of social media in your candidate search
- Craft job postings that sell the benefits of open positions and your organization
- ADA issues and potential discrimination in job postings and at recruiting events
- Use your corporate Web site, job Web sites and job boards to reach more candidates
- Evaluate candidates face-to-face at national hiring days, job fairs, conferences, colleges and even virtually—with remote recruiting
- Reach out to passive job seekers—“happily employed” top performers—at your competitors and elsewhere
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.