Money. If someone in your organization handed you the balance sheet, would you know how to read it? If he or she started talking about cash flow, gains or margins, would you understand?
Reach a certain level in any organization and you need to be able to decipher basic business financial information. That’s where this Webinar comes in.
Easily learn these concepts ... so you’re more confident when they’re mentioned and can use all the numbers available for better decision making. Sign up now and spend just one hour getting the basics. Understand the language of accountants and finance professionals ... the language of money ... and business.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- What financial statements are and what they’re really supposed to tell us
- Essential financial terms you absolutely need to know
- The most serious limitation of financial statements
- A step-by-step guide to analyzing a financial statement
- Important things the balance sheet—all by itself—can tell you
- Deciphering the components of the income statement
- An overview of the GAAP statement of cash flows
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.