Can you honestly say the way you communicate is helping you get ahead? Even the most experienced professionals can develop blind spots in this critical area. Don’t let this happen to you—tune in to this compelling one-hour Webinar and gain insights into your communication ability that are nothing short of remarkable.
The tips and techniques you’ll master here will positively change the way you communicate and how others respond to you. You’ll learn what your words, mannerisms and body language are conveying—and how to improve all three to build alliances, reach agreements, win support, improve relationships and be all-around more effective. Beef up your communication skills and watch in amazement as people listen when you speak, you shine in meetings, you win others over—and that’s just for starters!
Nothing enhances your professional image more than being able to get your point across. Replace old, unproductive habits with fresh, new habits that will make you a truly exceptional communicator.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Foundations that support all competent communications
- Identify and eliminate unconscious speech habits and mannerisms that weaken your message
- The principles of polite but powerful communication—how and when to use them
- Assessing your communication style: Is it working for or against you?
- Ways you can demonstrate that you’re a positive and self-confident professional
- How to control your body language—and how others perceive you
- How to use “I language” to convey confidence and authority
- Understanding the major components of personal charisma—and what you can do to further develop these qualities in yourself
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.