Your organization needs someone who produces results no matter the situation. What are your problem-solving skills doing for you?
Every day, you’re faced with new challenges to overcome, difficult problems to solve, and super-tough decisions to make. It’s not easy. In fact, it can be downright stressful!
Frustration ... ineffectiveness ... and financial loss all can directly result from poor decision making. To avoid disastrous mistakes and thrive, you must be able to make successful business decisions the first time, every time.
That’s where this webinar comes in.
Master the critical tools to overcome obstacles and make effective decisions
This 60-minute Webinar will show you how to come up with fresh and innovative ideas more quickly and effectively than you ever thought possible.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- What makes excellent critical thinking?
- Identify your critical thinking style
- Typical barriers to critical thinking and how to overcome them
- 3 basic ground rules for making stronger decisions
- Tips for evaluating risk so you make the right decision every time
- Pitfalls of problem solving—and steps for avoiding them
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.