The unique backgrounds and experiences of today’s diverse work teams help tap into fresh ideas and solutions. All these unique perspectives are perfect for effective problem solving. But with any group, misunderstandings can happen easily—taking you off-course and wasting precious time.
How can you ensure each team member has the same understanding of goals and direction? And that they feel comfortable speaking up, disagreeing, sharing information and contributing? By taking a closer look at how you communicate!
Register your team now for Building Better Team Communication and find out why different people can listen to the same information and hear different things. This thought-provoking, one-hour Webinar will give you a new perspective on communication. You’ll learn how to adjust your speech depending on who you’re talking to. It will show you how considering the other person’s perspective first can make you more persuasive ... help you build stronger allies ... and lift your team to better results. Register now.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Recognize the 4 different ways people communicate
- Listening—your most powerful and underused communication tool
- Find out where communication typically breaks down between people
- What to do when you’re challenged or put down in front of others
- Critical how-to’s for giving instructions and directions—for fewer misunderstandings
- Words and phrases you must avoid—and what to say instead
- Body language: Learn how your actions can overpower what you’re actually saying
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.