Success in business is determined by results ... not by how busy you are.
If you find yourself with a growing workload, simply working faster isn’t the answer. It’s unrealistic. And it’s a setup for burnout and stress. So instead of beating yourself up, it’s time to get prioritized and really take a look at which things will get results. It’s time to refine your organization systems to support you.
Time Management: Tips for Getting Hours Back in Your Day, our popular one-hour Webinar, will help you truly work smarter and be more effective, both at work and outside the office. From organizing email to managing paper overflow to saying “no,” this course has tips for all the areas that rob your time. Register now. Let us introduce you to some great new systems and ways of thinking.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Add hours to your day by becoming more efficient and effective
- Maximize the power of an effective organizational system
- Master the “how” and “when” of email efficiency
- Using the 3-Zone organization system to get your day under control
- Say “no” without feeling guilty or looking bad
- Manage paper overflow and get rid of the piles once and for all
- Use the top 4 tips to working smarter, not harder
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.