As a front desk professional, you’re expected to handle a variety of situations, in person and on the phone. And in this day and age, there’s no telling how serious a security threat you may find yourself up against.
Bomb threats ... irate visitors ... suspicious packages ... these are only a few of the safety issues you must be able to handle. If you’re unsure how to respond in these situations, you can’t afford to chance it. After all, the lives of your co-workers and visitors—not to mention your own life—are at stake. That’s why we’ve created The Essentials of Front Desk Safety & Security: To help you gain the crucial techniques to handle these threatening situations and many more!
You’ll walk away from this webinar with the knowledge and skills to protect your organization’s front line and yourself.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How to spot and correct potential safety risks at the front desk
- Procedures for screening visitors and controlling the flow of front door traffic
- Tips that will help you project a confident and authoritative image
- Why it’s so important to trust your intuition
- Strategies for screening incoming mail and packages
- How to respond to a variety of emergency situations, from medical emergencies to fires
- Top strategies for recognizing and defusing problem behavior
Q & A Session
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.