If you’re an introvert in a leadership position, the social interactions your job requires can leave you drained and overwhelmed. But what can you do? You became a leader because of your skill set; abandoning your position is not an option. You need help. You need Success Strategies for the Introverted Leader. This one-hour webinar has all the information you need to reach new levels of success, without changing who you are.
In a workplace filled with extroverts, it can be easy to overlook introverts, even those in leadership positions. So as an introvert, it’s your duty to speak up, make yourself known and get your point of view taken into account. That’s not always a comfortable thing to do, which is exactly why you can’t miss Success Strategies for the Introverted Leader. You’re a good leader; learn how to make others see it, too!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- An introvert’s guide to great leadership: Tips and tricks
- Preparation: The key to successful introvert leadership
- Simple ways to become more comfortable embracing your inner extrovert
- Overcoming your discomfort at being the center of attention
- Making your words count—the importance of word choice for maximum impact
- 5 strategies for getting your voice heard, even when dealing with louder colleagues
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.