When an employee repeatedly fails to keep pace, it hurts your business. Subpar work means lost revenue, dissatisfied customers, wasted time or (understandably) annoyed co-workers called upon to cover gaps. You can’t stand by. The health of your team—and its results—depends on your responsive intervention and skilled coaching.
Managers, get some new ideas on how to turn your underperformers around. Sign up now for this new, one-hour Webinar. You’ll learn how to spare your organization the cost of replacing employees unnecessarily ... cut your stress ... and create a turnaround plan that involves workers and encourages their best. Expect more ... and get it.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Consider hidden management or organizational causes of performance gaps
- Identify what employees need to change without overwhelming or deflating them
- Involve employees in getting to the root of their performance problems
- Investigate and remedy employee-identified barriers to good performance
- Adopt communication strategies to help identify derailment sooner and get employees back on track
- Establish a mentoring program to sharpen skills, improve attitudes and inspire passion
- Create a performance improvement plan that supports employees’ efforts
- Change your mindset so that you genuinely believe performance will improve
- Get employee commitment to turn performance around
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.