As you already know, an I-9 form is needed for each individual, both citizen and noncitizen, who works for you. And while you’ve made sure to file all documentation, even the slightest mistake on an I-9 form can cause a ton of trouble; even if an employee is legally authorized to work in the U.S. If your paperwork is mishandled, you could be fined more than $100 per form!
The I-9 Reporting and Compliance Webinar is a course that will teach you how to avoid incurring penalties from improperly filled-out forms. Don’t risk huge fines and a tarnished reputation. Learn everything you need to know about I-9 forms in this one-hour course, specifically designed for busy HR professionals like you.
Don’t risk huge fines because of simple clerical mistakes. Register today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s critical to undertake an internal audit of your I-9 records
- How to properly correct erroneous or missing data on the I-9
- Who can help a new hire fill out Section 1 of the I-9
- The I-9’s anti-discrimination provision and how to avoid violating it
- When and how to complete the confusing Section 3
- How to avoid personal liability when you sign the I-9
- How to retain the I-9 electronically and how long you need to keep it
- e-Verification programs and what they require
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.