Do you spend way too much time checking and double-checking your work for grammar and spelling errors—and you’re still nervous when it goes out the door? Do you find grammar rules confusing and frustrating?
When you make a grammar mistake, it’s more than just a fleeting embarrassment. It can cause your message to be dismissed and your professional reputation to suffer. That’s not a risk you can afford to take!
Good grammar can indicate your attention to detail, critical thinking and intellectual aptitude. Grammatical errors affect more than just you; they can damage people’s opinions of your organization’s professionalism. That’s why it’s essential you make sure that everything you write is mistake-proof and error-free!
We’ve packed this one-hour webinar with the key tips, techniques, and shortcuts that make checking your grammar quick and easy. You’ll get expert advice, so you can be confident that everything you write is grammatically correct—and that your reputation will remain intact.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Tricks to preventing the most common grammar mistakes
- Choosing the right pronoun—eliminating gender-based language
- Understanding when—and what—to capitalize
- The most common punctuation mistakes—and how to avoid them
- Demystifying apostrophe-s vs. s-apostrophe
- Most often misused words in business documents
- A simple proofreading checklist to keep you from worry (and embarrassment)
- When spell-checker is your friend—and the common mistakes it won’t catch
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.