Storing data in Excel® without using Macros and Modules is a lot like riding your bike without using the gears.
Imagine you’re preparing an Excel® report. You scan the cells, make some comparisons, highlight some data, plug in a simple calculation and it’s ready. Didn’t take long. But it could have taken you a single second! By using macros, you record each step in a given process, making the report preparation easily repeatable with one click. If your process gets more complicated (with many steps and multiple spreadsheets) again, a macro could automate that process—with one click.
Modules automate your data manipulation further still—execute functions, control program flow, allow user input and so much more. Go way beyond simple macros when you put the extreme power of Visual Basic® for Applications to work for you. Using Visual Basic, it’s virtually “the sky’s the limit” on what you can do—we’ll even get into actual programming code, but without the need for technical classes. This Webinar really is the next step to using all the features of Excel. And the next step toward true productivity. Register today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Macros ... explained in plain English
- How to create a macro manually or by using the macro recorder
- Understanding modules and their unique role in solving unusual or difficult programming problems
- How to use loops to repeat commands multiple times
- When using macros is best and when to use Visual Basic for Applications
- How to use the Project Explorer and Visual Basic Editor to view and modify modules, forms and other worksheet code
- When your macro acts up ... debugging and troubleshooting techniques that’ll get you up and running
- And more!
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.