The basic rule book for coaching and leading teams keeps changing. What worked last year doesn’t necessarily work this year — have you noticed? If you’re to generate action and results from your group as a team leader, you have to change too, by adapting your skills and strategies. That’s why this webinar couldn’t be more timely.
Even if you don’t think of yourself as a team leader, you are one if you supervise people and have to get results from groups. This one-hour session tackles the tough topics you want to know about — how to build a team from the ground up, create synergy, define your role in handling conflicts and more. Each of these skills alone will make you a better leader, but together they will enable you to accomplish whatever team objectives you set. Enroll in this webinar and gain both the people and technical skills guaranteed to make your team cohesive, motivated and productive.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The 4 common characteristics of top-performing teams
- The 10 secrets master coaches use to bring people together and build team spirit
- The ideal mix: 3 complementary personality types that help to make your team run smoothly
- The 4 laws you must break to build an effective team
- Want your team to produce more? Follow these 5 rules
- How to manage the 4 most common sources of team conflict
- Fatal flaws of failed coaches; how to recognize and avoid them
- Participative/authoritarian — how to choose the management style that will get results
- How to give feedback so your team members will know how they’re doing
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.