Excel® dashboards are powerful. If created well, they pull together different views of information in a single place, enabling you to quickly see, make sense of and share data.
It’s not just about financial metrics — uses are wide-reaching. Supervisors or managers can use dashboards to track employee performance. A hospital administrator can track patient volume and length of stays. HR managers can keep an eye on turnover and recruiting costs ... and a million other possibilities.
If you’re in a role where seeing connections and patterns in your data can help you make better decisions or react faster, this one-hour Webinar will change the way you work! Maximizing the Use of Excel Dashboards uncovers a more effective way to use all the data at your fingertips. And this training makes designing dashboards easier. It helps you identify the right metrics to begin with, then shows you how to make them easy to understand and visually useful to everyone in your organization. Register now and learn from Excel experts!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the differences between traditional spreadsheets and dashboards
- It’s not just about financial metrics: How to create dashboards for HR analytics, personnel management, customer service and other business uses
- Avoid the biggest mistakes many people make when creating dashboards
- Determine the KPIs for your dashboard
- How to use a dashboard to track key employee metrics
- Use the Excel charting tools to create dynamic dashboards
- Use the formatting tools to provide visual cues
- Show trends and target monitoring data
- Use macros to automate your dashboards
- Give users the ability to interact more effectively with the dashboard
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.