It happens all the time in any career—you’re caught off guard and must speak with zero preparation. You’re asked for your opinion in a heated meeting. You need to introduce someone to a group. You’re unexpectedly asked to say a few words to a large audience. As you start to ramble in a quivering voice, you realize you have no idea how to make the most of these impromptu speaking moments ... how to stay poised and confident.
One of the hallmarks of a great communicator is the ability to speak with confidence in any setting, any situation and at a moment’s notice—or with no notice at all. Sign up now for Thinking on Your Feet: How to Speak Intelligently at a Moment’s Notice, a brand-new Webinar that teaches you how to prepare for the unexpected. The techniques you’ll learn in just one hour will stretch you, give you anxiety-busting tools and help you see these moments as opportunities. You’ll never be caught off guard again!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Make a polished, professional first impression when being introduced in small and large group settings
- Respond gracefully and convincingly when put on the spot and asked for information, your thoughts or opinions
- How to publicly recognize or give credit to others for accomplishments and contributions
- What to say when you don’t know what to say ... how to make intelligent conversation in casual business or social settings
- Confidently handle hard questions and public criticism
- How to keep your cool and respond appropriately to emotionally sensitive situations
- Overcome nervousness and other impromptu-speaking anxieties
- How to organize your thoughts and cover everything you intended—without notes or other crutches
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.