Whether you’re creating a program from the ground up or you’ve already got a program in place, Fundamentals of Paid-Time-Off Policies in Today’s Workplace will answer all your PTO questions and teach you how to tailor your program to meet the needs of your organization.
You’ll discover ways to make your PTO program one of your company’s most valuable benefits—one that sends employee morale and job satisfaction through the roof! This one-hour course takes an objective look at today’s PTO programs, what is and isn’t working for companies, and how to administer a program that eliminates hassles and headaches instead of creating more!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The time-off policies proven most effective for reducing unscheduled absences
- A quick guide to all the federal laws that affect your plan
- How FMLA affects your PTO policy
- 5 attendance policy violations you must control
- How to combine vacations and sick days into a single PTO block of time
- How an exempt employee’s “true salary” requirement can defeat your fixed PTO allotment
- How a no-fault attendance policy can help you control PTO abuse
- The connection between your attendance policies and your PTO policies
- How to handle unused time-off days
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.