You know them all too well. The employee whom everyone dreads working with. The one with an attitude that’s infecting your whole team. They’re sapping morale ... productivity is declining ... and work is just plain miserable. You dread having to deal with this employee.
Dealing with employees who have bad attitudes is critical for you and your team. You know that people will only work in a negative environment for so long before they start looking elsewhere.
Take this course and learn exactly what it takes to build your case against employees with attitude problems. You’ll learn how to dismiss a worker whose personality grates on everyone’s nerves ... how to document negative attitudes ... and how to legally protect yourself when firing an employee.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How the courts define insubordination
- What attitude situations you can and can’t fire over
- 3 tips that tell you when an employee must be fired
- What to say when letting go of employees who are liars, manipulators, hotheads, know-it-alls, and more!
- The most effective way to confront workers who won’t admit they have an attitude problem
- The one time when it’s legally smarter not to fire troublemakers
- How to take the guilt out of firing an employee with an attitude problem
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.