You’re juggling a million projects, deadlines and demands — and every one of them is screaming for your attention. The good news about having too much to do is that people trust your ability. The not-so-good news is that it’s stressful — and sometimes downright impossible — to stay on top of it all, but there are ways of managing even the most demanding schedule without running yourself into the ground or disappointing others — it’s all in this new webinar.
We’ve gathered the easiest and most effective techniques ever devised to help you stay organized and on track all day.
Give us 60 minutes and give yourself a great gift — the ability to plan. In one fast-paced hour, we’ll cover it all — how to set priorities, reduce the time required to complete projects, eliminate your personal time robbers and much more. Enroll now in this webinar and discover specific techniques that will increase your productivity and your peace of mind.
A Glimpse at Your Agenda ...
- The first 3 questions to ask when sorting priorities and setting deadlines
- 8 foolproof principles for effectively managing competing priorities without sacrificing quality
- Deadlines: How to tell the real from the phony
- The 10 Golden Rules of time management
- How to use the “divide and conquer” strategy of organization
- 3 proven methods for keeping interruptions from sabotaging your productivity
- How to turn chaos into momentum when everything happens at once
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.