For more than 10 years, Google® has been perfecting its online productivity tools and intelligent apps. G Suite makes creating, sharing and editing documents easy. It’s perfect if your projects include multiple people or departments where everyone needs real-time, secure access to information. But if you’re new to Google Docs™ and Google Drive™ ... or you’re self-taught, it’s time to find out more.
Explore this connectivity giant in our new must-see, one-hour Webinar. Sign up now for Increase Productivity Using Google Docs™ and Spreadsheets. Be sure you’re getting the most from these powerful collaboration and sharing apps.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- How G Suite enables you to work smarter
- Comparison of G Suite with Microsoft® Office 365® ... and moving between them
- Best ways to organize files in Google Drive for faster navigation
- How to create and manage documents and spreadsheets within Drive
- Understand the easy-to-use sharing features of Google Docs and Sheets
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.