Leading a big project is challenging—even more so when you’re not the boss. You gather your team, hand out assignments and give timelines. You do your best to rally support and get everyone on board. But then, nothing happens. Enthusiasm fades. Deadlines are ignored. You need results but lack the authority to demand that people do things. What can you do?
There’s more to getting results than a higher spot on the organizational chart. And even if you had formal authority, you can’t force commitment and engagement. Register now for our new one-hour Webinar Getting Results Without Authority. As workplaces become more collaborative, your ability to influence and lead is increasingly important. Learn to inspire ... to persuade ... to get results.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Assertive communication techniques that help you persuade, influence and get results from others
- The keys to establishing credibility and appearing more confident
- Persuasion techniques proven to gain commitment
- Relationship-building strategies that make people feel understood and willing to support your efforts
- Tips for standing out and getting heard—without coming off too strong
- Favors: Asking and paying ... how they can lead to results
- How to confidently overcome resistance and conflict
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.