Imagine this ... You just came up with what you think is the perfect solution to a work problem. You rush into your boss’s office excited by your idea. You lay out the problem, recounting all the supporting details, finishing with the punchline, “ta-da, that’s my solution.” Your boss looks at you distractedly, asks a few questions and promises to give it some thought ... What happened?
Just like you, your colleagues and bosses are busy. Structured Thinking and Communication Skills is a new one-hour Webinar that teaches you how to truly isolate the root cause of problems and gather the right supporting information ... so you draw sound, well-substantiated conclusions. And not only will this training enable you to make stronger decisions, but you’ll also know how to present your ideas in a streamlined, interest-piquing way that’s brilliant in its simplicity. How can anyone say “no”? Enroll now.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- What is hypothesis-driven thinking and how can it help you prioritize your work and get to the real source of problems?
- Identify the information you need to support your story and sell it to stakeholders
- Use a top-down structure to convey your thoughts and ideas in a compelling way that enlightens and explains the “so what?”
- How to identify and communicate situation, complication, question and resolution
- Create presentations that anticipate your audience’s questions and eliminate any objections
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.