Finance may not be your background, but you find yourself in more and more situations where the discussion turns to “the numbers.” Spreadsheets, depreciation, and ratios—all terms you’ve heard. But do you understand the roles they play in the bottom line well enough to fully engage in those discussions?
Embracing the world of finance is crucial to increasing your professional value. A clear understanding of financial reports and accounting will enable you to interact with confidence. The Basics of Finance: A Crash Course for Non-financial Professionals can give you that confidence. Enroll in this information-packed webinar today!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The language of financial statements and how to read them like a pro
- The golden rules of accrual-based accounting and how they give you a more accurate view of your revenue and expenses
- The difference between capital expenditures and expenses
- The secrets of depreciation and how it can benefit you
- Tracking the value of your money—even money from the future
- The most important financial ratios and how to calculate them
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.