We’ve got bad news, managers: Simply telling employees to keep learning ... is not a development plan.
Like most busy managers, your responsibilities are vast. Carving out time to understand where your employees can stretch to meet organizational or personal growth goals takes time. But without this growth plan, skills quickly become obsolete. Employees become bored. And, once innovative organizations lose steam.
Make sure your employees are always learning, growing and improving. Employee Development Plans 101 is a one-hour Webinar that’ll make employee development plans easier. Quickly learn the basics. Know what to include and get tips on how to assess employees’ weaknesses, strengths and interests. Then chart a course for unstoppable growth. Sign up now!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The basics of employee development plans: Why they’re important
- Setting the stage for future success: What should be included in growth plans
- Identifying employee weaknesses and areas for improvement
- Tailoring jobs to your employees’ unique skill sets
- The role of peer coaching and mentoring in skill improvement
- Designing a sufficiently challenging but still achievable development plan for each employee
- Monitoring progress and adjusting plans as needed
- Recognizing success and improvement in your team
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.