Career Opportunities at NST
Enterprise Solutions Training Consultant:
National Seminars is seeking experienced B2B Inside Sales Training Consultants with a hunter mentality and aggressive approach to identifying and strategically selling training to corporate, government, and nonprofit organizations of all sizes throughout the United States. Our product offerings are diverse and customizable in order to address the real time business needs of the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Based in our Mission, KS office, the Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS) team works as a strategic partner to prospect for new business across all industries and vertical markets. Training Consultants acquire new business through prospecting, repeat business, and new incoming leads to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals. This is a sales position that requires an individual to perform consultative selling techniques by using our CRM efficiently, cold-calling in to new business opportunities, leads from our marketing and navigating conversations with top-level decision makers.
We are currently hiring Training Consultants in the Kansas City area to add to our existing team of very tenured and talented inside sales representatives. This position has a tremendous earning potential with advancement opportunities for top performers. In addition, we offer a fun, family-oriented company culture and recognize not only employees’ professional achievements but also celebrate personal milestones. We incentivize top performers with fun team outings and opportunities to earn extra cash. Our company sponsors activities throughout the year to include family members through T-Bones and Royals games, fall festivals, and a winter party.
- Experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM is preferred
- Advanced user of MS Office 2010 Suite
- B2B sales experience is required
- Willingness to acquire new business through prospecting efforts
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach to sales
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, strong written/verbal skills, creativity and adaptability to changing situations
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to identify, retain, and grow customer revenue through a consultative sales approach with C-level executives
- Ability to meet and/or exceed established annual performance metrics for prospecting, sales presentations, proposals, and closed business
- No fear of the cold call to establish new accounts
- Decisive and energetic with professional, enthusiastic attitude
- Works well within a team and individually
- Be coachable and receptive to constructive feedback from managers
- Base salary plus monthly UNCAPPED commissions plus quarterly bonuses
- Availability to work Monday through Friday, daytime hours in a casual-dress, team-based environment
Apply today for immediate consideration. Please include salary history.
National Seminars offers a competitive compensation package with outstanding bonus potential. Our benefit program is one of the best full time benefit packages in the Kansas City area including: medical, dental, prescription, flexible spending accounts, an unparalleled 403B retirement plan and much more! (AA/EOE/m/f/v/h)